 Marketplace / Services / 184
183  |  185
Subject:
Baylit & other places to get bulk parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 16:50:39 GMT

Well, I'm about to take my first plunge into buying large quantities
of parts on-line, and I was checking out Baylit.  they have every
piece I'm looking for (and then some!), but I was wondering what
other people's experience with them was like.  especially with regard
to shipping to Canada, and speed of delivery (or anything else you
have to share).

Are there other places that offer a comparable number of bricks that
anyone would recommend?

--
More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible
because of the competition it receives from reality.