 Marketplace / Services / 191
Re: Baylit & other places to get bulk parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:13:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Dan Jezek writes:
Jon is a good guy to deal with.  I ordered from him once a few months back and
the service has been excellent.  Everything came as ordered nicely packed and
I even think Jon put some extra pieces in there.  His prices may be a little
high but 2 thumbs up for the service.

I agree 100%.  I also think Jon is a very honest person to deal with.

I agree that his prices are sometimes pretty wacky, but he does have some
desirable items.  You just have to decide whether the price is worth it to
you.  He should certainly rethink the price of some items; but then maybe his
purpose is not necessarily to sell the stuff quickly, but slowly over time to
the different persons that really want each element -- and who demonstrate
that desire by paying a premium for the stuff.  He has items that are not easy
to find by any other method at the price.  I guess in some ways Jon's methods
remind me of much of what goes on over at the Vault, where similar methods are
in place (if the prices ever get more reasonable at either source I'd really
like to know, because I would be very motivated to score certain items at a
lower cost).

But there is no question as to Jon's integrity, I'll vouch for him.

-- Richard