 Marketplace / Services / 186
Re: Baylit & other places to get bulk parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 17:27:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Kevin Bannister writes:
Well, I'm about to take my first plunge into buying large quantities
of parts on-line, and I was checking out Baylit.  they have every
piece I'm looking for (and then some!), but I was wondering what
other people's experience with them was like.  especially with regard
to shipping to Canada, and speed of delivery (or anything else you
have to share).

I've ordered from Baylit before, and it went well.  It's a reliable source of
parts, and Jon's a good guy.

Shipping was (if I recall correctly) very reasonable.  Either actual shipping
cost only, or very close to it.  (I'm in Canada too)

Are there other places that offer a comparable number of bricks that
anyone would recommend?

Brickbay (www.brickbay.com)
-I can't say enough good things about Brickbay.  Dan Jezek is *amazing*.

Also, check the links out in market.b-s-t.
(http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/)

James