 Marketplace / Services / 187
Re: Baylit & other places to get bulk parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 18:03:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Kevin Bannister writes:
Well, I'm about to take my first plunge into buying large quantities
of parts on-line, and I was checking out Baylit.  they have every
piece I'm looking for (and then some!), but I was wondering what
other people's experience with them was like.  especially with regard
to shipping to Canada, and speed of delivery (or anything else you
have to share).

Jon is a good guy to deal with.  I ordered from him once a few months back and
the service has been excellent.  Everything came as ordered nicely packed and
I even think Jon put some extra pieces in there.  His prices may be a little
high but 2 thumbs up for the service.

Dan