 Marketplace / Services / 185
Re: Baylit & other places to get bulk parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 17:14:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Kevin Bannister writes:
Well, I'm about to take my first plunge into buying large quantities
of parts on-line, and I was checking out Baylit.  they have every
piece I'm looking for (and then some!), but I was wondering what
other people's experience with them was like.  especially with regard
to shipping to Canada, and speed of delivery (or anything else you
have to share).
First i have delt with baylit,Jon is a good person to deal with.His prices are
a little high(sorry jon)but the selection is great.You might also so try
Brickbay  http://www.brickbay.com/index.asp      a very good place with over
50 shops to chose from.As far as Canada shipping i'm in the U.S. so.....not
sure but i haven't heard of any problems here on lugnet.
Are there other places that offer a comparable number of bricks that
anyone would recommend?