 Marketplace / Services / *270 (-10)
  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

I'm willing to stick to your informal agreement... seems a good idea to me. (...) I think you can refuse a payment once you go over the limit though, right? BTW, PayPal just went international. I was excited. Then I read the fine print... 30 cents (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: End of factoring?

(...) You may not have noticed the recent change in policy. Personal accounts no longer receive referral bonuses. So you'll have nothing to refund unless you've upgraded - and nothing will go to fund LUGNET unless Todd has upgraded. :( (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

I know several people (including myself) are dreading the day when we're forced to switch to the Premier or Business account at Paypal. Getting slapped with what will work out to about 3% in fees on every transaction will sting, and in many cases, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  End of factoring?

PayPal has announced they have went international. Pending an understanding of what exactly that means, it could be (yaaaay!) the end of factoring. Please stay tuned for details. Meanwhile, I would remind anyone who hasn't joined, that I (and some (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Closing x.com accounts

You can close the account and they will mail you a check. See: https://secure.finan...losure.asp It used to be that X required you to send in a signed request to close an account. After my wife sent signed requests in twice, and her account was (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Erase the 49th parallel

(...) Some clarification on Canadian Factoring. Yes, Canadian “LEGOmaniacs” are essentially tied in to PayPal via me and Larry’s factoring service, but this is an enhancement, not any kind of replacement. Please refer to Larry’s factoring form, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Erase the 49th parallel

I don't have my BB store (URL) yet, but given the timing of AucZilla XIV and the unique benefit to "my fellow Canadians", I figured I should post this ASAP. " As part of our effort to provide you with the best service, StRuCtures has teamed with (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Need help transfering $ from X to Paypal

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B611B24C.53DF%s...ink.com... (...) See this thread for more detail on the PayPal vs. X.com discussion: (URL) bought PayPal PayPal is a fund inter-xfer service X.com is a checking account (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Closing x.com accounts

I'm realizing I need to close my account pretty soon here. What options have people found for extracting the money? I've never got it linked to another account of any sort. I guess I could try out my debit card and extract all the money from my ATM (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Need help transfering $ from X to Paypal

(...) It's way more complicated. You must not have both. While it is true that PayPal, the corporate entity, is gradually being subsumed by X, the corporate entity, the services are distinct. In fact, while they both purported to serve very similar (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact