 Marketplace / Services / *265 (-20)
  Re: Erase the 49th parallel

(...) Some clarification on Canadian Factoring. Yes, Canadian “LEGOmaniacs” are essentially tied in to PayPal via me and Larry’s factoring service, but this is an enhancement, not any kind of replacement. Please refer to Larry’s factoring form, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Erase the 49th parallel

I don't have my BB store (URL) yet, but given the timing of AucZilla XIV and the unique benefit to "my fellow Canadians", I figured I should post this ASAP. " As part of our effort to provide you with the best service, StRuCtures has teamed with (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Need help transfering $ from X to Paypal

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B611B24C.53DF%s...ink.com... (...) See this thread for more detail on the PayPal vs. X.com discussion: (URL) bought PayPal PayPal is a fund inter-xfer service X.com is a checking account (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Closing x.com accounts

I'm realizing I need to close my account pretty soon here. What options have people found for extracting the money? I've never got it linked to another account of any sort. I guess I could try out my debit card and extract all the money from my ATM (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Need help transfering $ from X to Paypal

(...) It's way more complicated. You must not have both. While it is true that PayPal, the corporate entity, is gradually being subsumed by X, the corporate entity, the services are distinct. In fact, while they both purported to serve very similar (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Need help transfering $ from X to Paypal

Aren't X.com and Paypal the same thing? Try typing "paypal.com" into your browser. It sends you to x.com Then you should log into your account and click the "send money" button. Is it more complicated than that, or do you have some kind of different (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Need help transfering $ from X to Paypal

(...) "change in fee structures" lol Scott A (...) well. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Need help transfering $ from X to Paypal

(...) I found someone almost right away to help out. Thanks! -- David Schilling (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Need help transfering $ from X to Paypal

lol I would have been glad to help you out but I, too, just jettisoned my account with those swine at X-- bait and switch jerks... -John (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Need help transfering $ from X to Paypal

I'm planning on closing my X.com account due to the change in fee structures coming in about two weeks. I thought it would be nice to donate my small balance to LUGNET via its Paypal account, but haven't been able to figure out a way to transfer the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal Changes

(...) X.com or X Finance is a genuine bank account (check book, debit/credit card, wire transfers, etc.). When it was free, it was a great service. I just cancelled my account when I got email telling me that there would be a $12/month charge for (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal Changes

(...) I agree, bizarre. I don't remember seeing any email from them that told me how to transfer from X.com to paypal. I suppose one could transfer from Paypal to X.com via wire transfer to bank, since "X finance" is a bank. However, it is moot for (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal Changes

(...) Ahh. OK, strange. Hmm. So, X bought PayPal and renamed the service from "PayPal" to "X PayPal" but the accounts for each are still incompatible? Is that right? If you have an X account and no PayPal account, you can't send money from X to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal Changes

(...) X.com and Paypal accounts were never merged. Paypal turned into "X Paypal" and X.com turned into "X Finance". You can see the radio buttons on their home page. /Eric McC/ (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal Changes

(...) Hrm...what is X.com then if X.com bought up PayPal? X.com must be something much more? I don't have an X.com account -- only PayPal. --Todd (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal Changes

(...) transfer (...) I tried doing this, but I got a response that the email address is not registered with X.com. Has anyone else done this or figured out how to? -- David Schilling (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Thanks to Troy Cefaratti for providing BB with 20,000 Color Images of Parts

(...) these (...) Me too but I think the problem is not the raw drive cost itself per se, it's having the drive in a place that is up 24x7 and has good network bandwidth. Until and unless home broadband allows inbound, that's an ISP or someone's (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Thanks to Troy Cefaratti for providing BB with 20,000 Color Images of Parts

(...) You've got mine if you have a way to do it automagically, Dan. But what I was thinking was more of a button or device to let me, from the view/modify inventory screen, cause the select image dialog to come up again W (with an option to cancel (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Thanks to Troy Cefaratti for providing BB with 20,000 Color Images of Parts

(...) Existing (...) to (...) There is a way but in order to convert Lugnet hosted images, each seller would have to agree that they want to have their images changed. I only changed images that were provided by Brickbay but in order to change (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Thanks to Troy Cefaratti for providing BB with 20,000 Color Images of Parts

(...) Existing (...) to (...) Only images of parts in the 12 colors that have colored images have been converted. The others you see are the old images. (...) I hope noone is dissapointed with this change. We could always revert back to the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact