 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 69
Re: Equivalency Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 12:17:34 GMT

All: (including lurkers)

See "what Im agonna do" and the box threads

I started 3 box threads already. Post your desire to get one there. Once
I mail it it's otu of my hands

I also am asking about how to divvy the rest, I have some ideas for neat
experiments (an all blue box, an all gray box, an all wheel box, an all
duplo box).

On another note, ten people have posted to lmj thusfar.  Are there a
bunch of others of you out there who will want to play too, but just
haven't posted?

lugnet.