 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 59
Re: Equivalency Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 20:26:55 GMT

On Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:30:01 GMT, "Christopher L. Weeks"
<c576653@cclabs.missouri.edu> wrote:

On another note, ten people have posted to lmj thusfar.  Are there a
bunch of others of you out there who will want to play too, but just
haven't posted?

Tons and bunches.

I haven't had anything to add to the conversation, so I haven't spoken up
lately.

Steve