 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 54
Re: Equivalency Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 16:43:49 GMT

Doug Finney wrote:

p.s. I've got a few Fabuland bits too - any Fabufans out there?

I agree with your assessment, but it doesn't lead us to any kind of
solid ground for deciding what to trade.  I guess each person will just
have to try to stick to the spirit of the thing.

If you're putting fabuland figs in the box, I want you on it right
before me.  ;-)

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks