 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 155
  Canadian Jambalaya

Ok, here's a proposition. Canadians who are interested in jambalaya boxes, indicate which ones in a response to this message, rather than directly to that box thread. As soon as 5 (or more) accumulate, we will add "Canada tour" at the end of the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Hi, I'm not sure that a second place to indicated if we want to participate is a good solution. There is already a bunch of canucks that indicate their wish to participate in one or more boxes, since we indicate our place of living in our request to (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Ok, this sounds like a good idea James, when you've got 5 or more you could just post to the list, and remind us it will be for X number of people and we'd be able to make a note on that... Would this please everyone??? (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

I'm interested in Box #1, Box #2, and Junk Box. Now, I'm a little late to these procedings, so if there is anything more that I need to do keep the list complete, please let me know. Alan (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Hi, I already put my name on the box #2 list, but, I really don't care which box comes my way. I hadn't read this thread before sending in my request. As mentioned in the previous post, I don't mind losing my place in line until there are enough (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) I've clearly missed the first post in this series. Could some kind soul please tell me what this is all about? Someone is sending out Lego boxes full of their home-made Jambalaya? :-) And Michel, I think another Edmonton gettogether is a fine (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) Please add my name to general box 1-3, minifig box, junk box and drab box. I have tons of elements I would love to add to these boxes. This is probably the coolest idea in a long time. Thanks, Vincent St.Martin Montreal, Canada (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Michel Magnan wrote in message ... (...) box (...) James, I'm interested in any box except the Technic and junk boxes. (...) I agree, especially for the first box that finds its way here. John -- Remove the obvious to reply. (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

I'm interested in General boxes #1 & #2, and Junk Box #1. Eric DeGiuli P.S. I'm in Niagara Falls, Ontario, (a border town) so I can hop over the border to save shipping money. James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) Sounds like it's a good idea overall. I'm a bit rushed, since I'm on the road for vacation(1) in about 2 hours, so it would be *great* if someone could tally the numbers and post a Canada tour to the appropriate threads. Just by my quick (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

(...) Ok, just to keep things organized, I will post an update to this thread whenever we have accumulated enough people to add them to a box queue. As of this morning, a Canadian tour (5 or more Canadians) has been added to: General box #1 General (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Please sign me up to receive General box #1 General box #2 Darryl Harms Coaldale, Alberta (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Please add my name to the Canadian list for these boxes: General box #1 General box #2 Drab box Kevin Wlson Vancouver, BC (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) as (...) and (...) border. Hi folks... I too wish to be added to the tour list for general boxes #1 and #2...and the drab box I am in Nova Scotia Thanks John Battcock (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Hello, Is it too late to get on a list for a box? My preference for which box to receive would be as follows: 1. A Technic box (if one is going through Canada) 2. Either of the General boxes 3. Any box really, just interested in participating (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Hello, Well I should stop procrastinating and sign up before it's to late. Can you add me to General box #1 & 2, and the technic box if it comes through. And can sombody tell me what the drab box is? (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) (URL) be more specific, it is a jambalaya box that consists of 'drab' colored(1) elements, of all varieties. Bricks, plates, specialized & decorated elements - everything that is inherently drab. :) James (URL) non-bright lego colors - black, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) Sounds good sign me up on that one too (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Please sign me up for Gener al box #5 Kevin (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Please sign me up for the Canadain Tour on General box #5 Thank you, Darryl Harms Alberta (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Please sign me up for the minifig box Kevin Wilson Vancouver, BC (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)