 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *501 (-20)
  Re: Where are all the boxes?

I know one box is on it's way to Steve Bliss, I mailed it out the other day when I finally got a chance to get the post, I have General box 4 here right now and I'm hoping after homework tonight I get the chance to open it... it will be a couple (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Where are all the boxes?

(...) Um, status report: the Weeks box wasn't in my PO Box as of Friday evening. I'll check today after work. If that's languishing (waiting til the end of the day) then I'm guilty! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Where are all the boxes?

Are the boxes moving around and people just aren't posting about it or are they all languishing in the last recipient's corner? We've had news on one box in the past week out of what, 10 or 11 boxes? Do we need a rule like if it takes you more than (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #3

Please add me to this box if I am not too late. (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box #1 shipping status

dkrenz wrote in message <37C37E29.C7A6A4DC@mc.net>... (...) It arrived today much to my surprise! It was kind of neat to see some of the early minifigs (headless, limbless). I never have seen one until now. My daughter saw me dump it out on the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Chris Weeks jambalya...who wants it?

HI all, I've moved, settled down, gotten a new ISP (my first one to be paid for) and I'm checking back into my normal life. If someone has or gets my jambalaya, please change the address that I listed as the tenth recipient to: Christopher Weeks (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Please sign me up for the minifig box Kevin Wilson Vancouver, BC (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Minifig box #1 shipping status

I will be mailing out the box tomorrow morn, should make it down to Texas by Friday or Sat. We're pirate deprived here, so we dug into the pirate stash - don't worry- we left some. Taken: 1 red shoulder pad, 1 yellow shoulder pad, 2 green vested (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #1

The box has moved through Columbus, Ohio and is on its way to Ben! John Matthews (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Question (and progress) on junk box #1...

Send the box to Jeremy, the one just before you, we had to skip him because he was out of the country, he's back now so you can send the box to him, I must have accidently undid one of my changes, Because Martin should have been just before the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Question (and progress) on junk box #1...

I've had it for a couple days now, and I'm sorry I haven't posted anything to that effect, but I've been quite busy. I'm ready to send it off on its way, having not changed it much at all, as not much ended up interesting me. My question: I notice (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #1

(...) Please sign me up, U.S. tour. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #1 Thread

(...) Please put me down for the U.S. tour. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Announcement: New jambalya...who wants it?

(...) I'm back from England; evidently I just missed this box. I'm game to receive it now! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Box Progress

(...) The only reason I thought each box should have a received/log/mailed thread of its own was to help Tamy. I know she's back at school and I thought it would be less time consuming for her to check to see who wants to be added if we keep the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Test Box to show update format - RECEIVED

(...) I got the box - isn't this internet shipping fast?? The Professor (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Test Box to show update format - SEND

(...) OK - I'm sending it to the professor I added lots of stuff. Tim (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Test Box to show update format

(...) I've received the box - lots of great stuff in here!! I'll send it to the Professor on Sunday Tim T. (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Test Box to show update format

(...) I'm in on this.... Professor Lego Department of Lego Studies Univ of Legoland Legoland Denmark A1234 (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Test Box to show update format

(...) I do!! I do!! I'm at 1 Lego Lane, Enfield, CT 00000 Thanks! Tim Timetraveler (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact