 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 487
Re: Box Progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 17:06:50 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

If everyone posted their request as a reply to the original thread then
we'd have a nice ladder where people could reply to themselves with
status changes. But they didn't, so I dunno.

The only reason I thought each box should have a received/log/mailed
thread of its
own was to help Tamy.

I know she's back at school and I thought it would be less time
consuming for her to
check to see who wants to be added if we keep the original thread a sign
up only thread.

Just my thoughts, I'm not the one who is doing such a great job on
keeping the list.
Thanks Tamy!!!
Julie

This is where something where someone had editorial control and could
reorganize the information to get it ordered exactly right (fixing
misthreads) would be swell.

lugnet.