 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 478
Re: Box Progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 13:46:05 GMT

dkrenz wrote:

Larry, not too long ago you thought seperate threads were a good thing
:)

<snipped proof of inconsistency>

Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds. And I have a large mind (or
at least a swelled head). Just ask anyone.

If everyone posted their request as a reply to the original thread then
we'd have a nice ladder where people could reply to themselves with
status changes. But they didn't, so I dunno.

This is where something where someone had editorial control and could
reorganize the information to get it ordered exactly right (fixing
misthreads) would be swell.

lugnet.