 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 479
478  |  480
Subject:
I'm Baaack (Canadian Jambalaya's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 15:39:00 GMT

Ok, I'm back.  (and mostly caught up on my e-mail, no less)

I'll try to sum up things fairly concisely, if I can.

Box #5 has 4 Canadians interested in it so far. (Counting Martin & me)  We
could use some more, folks.

I think that regular airmail should do fine.  I've had a good response from
regular airmail in-country.

There is a list below (of Canadian participants).  If your name appears on it,
can you PLEASE send me your snail mail address so that I don't have to hunt
you down.  The list is in no particular order.  If you also send me your
preference (as far as Lego themes go), I will try (but NOT guarantee) to mix
the list up so that there aren't three castle-heads in a row.  This should help
make sure the boxes always have something interesting for people.

When boxes go touring around Canada, I will do my best to make sure that they
aren't always following the same path, and that the hops are short (although
that doesn't make a whole lot of difference with airmail).  This should keep it
mixed up enough.

For those who are curious: The reasons I keep cross-posting to .loc are such:
1: it's relevant to the group.
2: I get it by e-mail.  This is the big one.  I am notorious for not responding
to things that don't show up in my inbox.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

Alan Findlay
Vincent St. Martin