 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 591
Re: Box Progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 03:21:21 GMT

Hello...

For those who care to know..The Technic 1 box left my house today to go John
Cromer...

Regards

Dave

Timbo <tcoats@cyberis.net> wrote in message
Is there any way for us to tell who has the boxes at any one time, and
what is the time frame on each step?  It seems like at least 2-3 weeks
per step to me.  I was hoping to get the box I am signed up for before
Jan. 2000.   Is that realistic?

Timbo