 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 590
Re: Call for Box Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:55:29 GMT

Christopher Weeks wrote:
Sproaticus wrote:
I've been sitting on Chris Weeks' box for about a week now.  We know what
we're going to take out and put in, we're just inundated at work right now.
I'll get both out tomorrow, I promise.
Yay!!!!  To whom are you sending it?

Hmmm.  You know, I don't know!  It's on a piece of paper in the box.  I need
to get the snail mail address from the next person, too.  Fume.  It'll
probably be sent tomorrow afternoon, earliest.  Sorry, guys.

Cheers,
- jsproat