 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 585
Re: Call for Box Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 14:20:24 GMT

Yeah, I'd like to know too, because I STILL don't know if I am on the list for
this box or not, but definitely want to be if I'm not.

Christopher Weeks wrote:

Mookie wrote:

I need anyone that has a box, or just mailed a box in the last 2 days to
mail me with what box you have. I'm trying to do the strikes on the page
so we know where the boxes are.
Thanks!

Along the same lines, I'm still trying to figure out if anyone will fess
up to having seen my box in the past month or so.  I know for certain
that two people have seen it soon after I started it, but it's just
disappeared from my perspective since then.

Chris