 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 583
Re: Call for Box Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 13:47:21 GMT

Well you know I had it.. and I sent it off to John K. I believe... the
next person on the list.. after that I haven't seen or heard anything
either :(
BTW... did I tell you to sign me up for a 2nd round possibly??? :) Let
me know if you split the box first or not!
Tamy

Christopher Weeks wrote:

Mookie wrote:

I need anyone that has a box, or just mailed a box in the last 2 days to
mail me with what box you have. I'm trying to do the strikes on the page
so we know where the boxes are.
Thanks!

Along the same lines, I'm still trying to figure out if anyone will fess
up to having seen my box in the past month or so.  I know for certain
that two people have seen it soon after I started it, but it's just
disappeared from my perspective since then.

Chris

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy