 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / Search Results: CHARTER/PURPOSE
 Results 1 – 20 of about 130.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New newsgroup lugnet.market.theory

[Followups set to lugnet.market.theory] A new newsgroup lugnet.market.theory has just been created. For background on what has led up to this, please visit the following threads: (2 URLs) lugnet.market.* (hierarchy): Auctioning, buying, selling, (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

charter, purpose
(score: 3.498)

  New newsgroup lugnet.market.jambalaya

[Followups set to lugnet.market.jambalaya] A new newsgroup lugnet.market.jambalaya has just been created. For background information on how this came to be, please see the thread: (URL) lugnet.market.jambalaya (group): Discussion and planning for (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

charter, purpose
(score: 3.481)

  Join the Jambalaya Boxes!

COME JOIN THE JUMBLE! 1. What is a jambalaya box? A jambalaya box is a collection of LEGO® elements. It is sent through the mail to different people. Each person takes out some pieces that they would like, and replaces them with pieces that others (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

charter, purpose
(score: 3.466)

  New group lugnet.market.appraisal

A new newsgroup lugnet.market.appraisal has just been created. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== lugnet.market.* (hierarchy): Auctioning, buying, selling, trading, exchanging, and shopping for LEGO® products -> lugnet.market.appraisal (group): Appraisals, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.announce)

charter, purpose
(score: 3.429)

  New newsgroup lugnet.market.services

A new newsgroup lugnet.market.services has just been created for the discussion of third-party market services. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== lugnet.market.* (hierarchy): Auctioning, buying, selling, trading, exchanging, and shopping for LEGO® products (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.services)

charter, purpose
(score: 3.418)

  Re: Sale at The Vault this week!

XFUT: lugnet.admin.terms (...) Hi Jon. According to the charter for .market.shopping [1] these types of announcemnts are allowed and should not be problematic. Here is exactly how the charter for .shopping reads: ++CHARTER/PURPOSE: (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.terms)

charter, purpose
(score: 3.053)

  New newsgroup lugnet.market.shipping

[Followups set to lugnet.market.shipping] A new newsgroup lugnet.market.shipping has just been created. Here is the charter: Person-to-person shipping: Discussions, experiences, wisdoms, tips, warnings, questions, etc. about shipping methods (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

charter
(score: 1.565)

  New newsgroup lugnet.market.shopping

[Followups set to lugnet.market.shopping] A special new newsgroup lugnet.market.shopping has just been created for sharing LEGO shopping information -- sales, experiences, tips, etc. It is intended mainly for information dispersal, but discussions (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

charter
(score: 1.564)

  Re: superAUCTION 5: MIB Trades Welcome!!

What happened to lugnet.market.theory or technique or whatever it is? Sybrand Bonsma wrote in message ... (...) I disagree with Mark. I had several auctions a while ago, and the method I used to sneak my list on to b-s-t was to make an announcement (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

charter
(score: 1.536)

  Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle

(...) Right you are again. Todd *should* have responded. However I suspect that his answer will be as it was to the Aussies. Or something like it. IIRC, (although they were asking for aussie specific auction info) the way they got it was by forming (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

charter
(score: 1.454)

  Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

I'd like to kick off a discussion about the current state of the newsgroup structure here -- missing groups, unnecessary, groups, annoyingly or confusingly named groups, etc. The goal of this discussion is to come away with a list of practical (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate) !!

charter
(score: 1.432)

  Re: New Brickbay shop- McBricks

This is the first mention of market.brickstores that I've seen. It does not appear to have been publicised much. It seems weird to me, for these reasons: 1) I didn't see any announcement in buy-sell-trade about the new brickstores group, let alone (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

charter
(score: 1.403)

  40% Off Personalized Bricks through Dec 15th

My team won a bowl bid and my wife, daughter and two sons want to go to Florida. this would be an excellent time to try one of my unique personalized bricks. (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

charter
(score: 1.391)

  Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?

(...) You may want to consider posting this to market.auction as it's on charter there and off charter here, I believe. (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

charter
(score: 1.383)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) Just what posts belong in .brickshops has been discussed before with no official conclusion: (URL) way I, and some others, interpret the charter of .brickshops is that it is for discusion of brickshops (*mentioned* in the charter) and not for (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.terms)

charter
(score: 1.383)

  Re: Brickbay?

(...) ... I know, nobody likes to be the news-post policeman (and nobody appointed me either) but... There's a newsgroup just next door that is more appropriate for this discussion: (URL) the charter: "lugnet.market.brickshops- Discussions and (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

charter
(score: 1.383)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) William, I am curious as to what you are basing this statement on? I was under the assumption that .brickshops was created to remove the discussion of the operation of such third party shops as brickbay out of the .BST group. If memory serves (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

charter
(score: 1.381)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes: <snipped Troy's analysis since I agree with it completely> BUT, Troy, you should be aware that this view of the respective charters is not universally held. Another view is that sales (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

charter
(score: 1.381)

  Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?

(...) Oh puh-leeze! Larry may well possess Moral Courage, but if you find his comment evidence of it, I think you need to reexamine your definition of M.C. If anything, he was exhibiting Compartmentalized Dorkdom (Dorkness?), and since most of us (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

charter
(score: 1.380)

  Re: Would I be incorrect?

(...) Reference: (URL) for asking before posting. At this time, the Charter for market.buy-sell-trade does not allow for non-Lego items. However, you can trade all kinds of goods in exchange for Lego. The group ot-clones has been set up to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.terms)

charter
(score: 1.326)

More:  Next Page >>