 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13209
Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 21:18:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Morten Soerensen writes:
Hi,

If you do can you take a look at this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1686844618

If you take it on Buy-It-Now or your bid price reach my reserve price does
the winning bid includes free shipping world wide with insurance in a
hardbox to prevent damages on the lego and the box.

This set comes with a box in good condition, all stickers in very good
condition and 5 extra knights (the rare one). You also get a very good and
complete instruction.

This is your chance to get a rare and very nice set :-)

You may want to consider posting this to market.auction as it's on charter
there and off charter here, I believe.