 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7304
Re: Brickmania calls it quits on custom model kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 04:59:53 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Daniel Siskind writes:
Hello everyone!

Just being presented with an amazing opportunity in my life has left me
with the hard decision to stop making my custom model kits available.

That is unfortunate, Dan.  You have an incredible talent for building and your
kits are one of the best I've ever seen produced by a collector - they rival
the Ultimate Collector Series in quality and detail.