 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7305
Re: Dwindling inventory marked down by 50% at Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 05:10:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Stanley writes:
Hey folks,

Just a reminder - in an effort to clear out the remaining parts inventory from
20 copies of 6097 I have started marking those parts down a little more each
day.

As a couple of people noticed already today - they're down to 50% of the
original prices, which themselves were usually 50% off average market price.

Make that 2 - 50% off as well in my store:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?a=level88

I'd like to get rid of most of if not all that's there and quit
parting out sets altogether since now it seems like I got 3 full-time jobs.
There are still 10 copies of Fort Legoredo coming.