 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7312
Re: Dwindling inventory marked down by 50% at Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 08:43:48 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Don't think it can be said enough, though - Brickbay is a wonderful site.
Literally a dream come true for me.

I wish I'd been able to get my site up and running, but I can't do the trickle-in
parts sales--it had to be eBay for me this time around.  However, once I"m
back...muhaha etc.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dan Jezek writes:

There are still 10 copies of Fort Legoredo coming.

Hrmmm - depending on how much you paid for those you might do better just
eBay'ing those whole.  I sold 4 of mine, I think, mostly on eBay, earlier this
year from around $140 each.  That was enough for me because I only paid $25
each for them.

Interesting--lately they've only been pulling in $90.  A trough perhaps?  But I
think parts is the better option, the margin's higher (although one must balance
that against the considerable time investment).  If they're DYA Legoredos, they
also have shooting cannon!