 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7311
7310  |  7312
Subject:
Instructions for trade?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 08:23:15 GMT

I have just put together a list of instructions that I have for trade, ideally
I would like to trade for other instructions etc, although am open to selling
if thats the only option? A lot of them are either new or in very good
condition, some have minor creases etc and its really only the 7745 thats is
in poor incomplete condition.

If you are interested in trading for anything, please e.mail me and I will
give you more details.

1038
1736
2154