 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7330
Re: Brickmania calls it quits on custom model kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 20:23:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Daniel Siskind writes:
Hello everyone!

Just being presented with an amazing opportunity in my life has left me
with the hard decision to stop making my custom model kits available.

I am SO curious what that "amazing opportunity" is! Dan? Are you going to work
for TLG product development? That would be ~very~ cool.