 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7303
Re: Brickmania calls it quits on custom model kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 03:38:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Daniel Siskind writes:
Hello everyone!
Just being presented with an amazing opportunity in my life has left me
with the hard decision to stop making my custom model kits available.  [...]

Sorry to hear it, Dan.  :-(  It's always been a joy to follow your work.
Good luck with future endeavors!

When time permits, I will work on creating a CD ROM with all of my model
kit instructions, including those that have never made to the actual kit
production stage.

Have you given any thought to allowing someone else to pick up the building/
selling of your model kits?

--Todd