 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7318
Re: Brickmania calls it quits on custom model kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 20:41:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dan Jezek writes:
That is unfortunate, Dan.  You have an incredible talent for building and your
kits are one of the best I've ever seen produced by a collector - they rival
the Ultimate Collector Series in quality and detail.

I'd say some of Siskind's kits exceeded the Ult sets, especially considering
the limitations he has to work with in being a private collector.  I was never
interested to buy Siskind's stuff, but to look was always fun.  I'd certainly
like to see the designs set up somewhere either on disk or online (like
Mookie's stuff!).

-- Richard