 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5699
5698  |  5700
Subject:
$20 Znap sets WITH 9V MOTOR !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 23:46:27 GMT

I work in a ToysRUs here in the Midwest, and at work today, looking over the
Lego aisle, I noticed that the newly stocked Znap sets 3552 and 3571 ($19.97
each) both have the new 9V motors in them. This certainly beats paying the $35
for the Power Pack, and you get to play around with the new Znap theme.

Joel