 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5499
Re: Influencing what parts people work on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 02:50:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Larry Pieniazek writes:
[...] From time to time a Guildsman runs into a part he or she would [...]

A question, if I may -- how should we be referring to the female members of
your guild?  Do you call them Guildswomen, Guildspersons, or Guildsmen?

--Todd

I prefer Guildsman. But you'll have to ask Julie, she's our token member of the
fair(1) sex at current.

Interesting place for a follow up to go, I must say. I guess paying for parts
designers to take our wishes into account is market related but what name we
use seems not quite... can't think of anything better, though

1 - personally I think that's an unfair label, but I digress.

++Lar