 CAD / Development / 4309
Re: Influencing what parts people work on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 22:58:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar@voyager.net> writes:
However, I personally am wondering if, perhaps, some sort of
arrangement with parts authors might be arrived at to influence
their decision. If you're an author and you'd like to explore
this further, drop me a note.

This might be the encouragement I need to dive further into parts
development.  However, I would need to have a copy of the part, and I
doubt I would be able to work on anything too complicated right away (ex,
no non-spherical/non-cylindrical/non-linear sections)
--Bram