 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3208
Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:04:15 GMT

I went to my local KB Toy store and no sale on Lego.  I spoke to the manager
and she said that Toyworks is a different division but if I have the cirular
from Toyworks, she would match the price.  Since I don't have the flyer, no
luck.  Anyone willing to scan the page with the Lego sale?  Maybe that would
be enough proof to convince the manager.

Thanks,

Glen Tannenbaum

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Morgan writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Stanley writes:

How much did you pay for the 6441?  I just got my 5 from KBKids
(along with 5 Robo Stalkers) for a total of $161 I believe.

I went by the KB toyworks tonight to see if they had gotten any other
shipments in and found the 6441 for $29.99(same as the kbkids website) There
are 8 of those sets still there and the "buy 1 get 2nd half off" was still in
effect but I had to remind the"elfen" Clerk about it : ). I looked thru the
rest of the store top shelves etc and saw only the traitor transport set for
$12.99

John