 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3162
Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 22:18:25 GMT

Troy Cefaratti <mnementh@sbase1.com> wrote:
Oh well, I'll try to swing by tomorrow morning and see if any of
them have been passed over by the remainder of the Knoxville crowd.
I promise to leave some if they have been.

As is typical with KB Toys, the sets are pretty well hidded due to the
amount of stuff that they have in the store, so you may get lucky and find
them there still  ;)  Just look around a bit.

At one store I went to they had 8 of them way up on the top shelf, not even
by the other Lego (I bought all 8).  At another store they were on the
bottom shelf, and atleast close to the Lego, but they were piled up with so
much other stuff that you could only see the corner of one box! (I bought
all 8 at this store as well.)

Well, John reported 6, I only found 4.  I guess someone else grabbed
2.  Then again, I only looked up and down the Lego section, not even
bothering to look behind me at the other shelves, and I ought to
know better.

So I got the 4 *visible* 6097s.  For all I know there could be 40
more.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/