 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1994
Re: Train set #3225 - new for sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:19:43 GMT

When I hear Sir and Ma'am used, especially in younger people, I consider it a
show of respect.  But I digress.  You could call me "HEY YOU", but that still
wouldn't change the fact that $70 for a 3225 is not a happening deal.  (I
could quote and rip-off Ferris Beuller all day:-)
f-up (love that, too, Tommy;) set to .fun

-John