 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1993
FA: 6399 Airport Monorail Shuttle : Long description
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:13:55 GMT

Hi all,

If anybody's interested, you can bid on a Lego Airport Monorail Shuttle at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=134431033

You can also ask for references from Lego ngs.

Here's the item description

Lego Airport Shuttle Monorail #6399
Airport monorail shuttle from 1991. 743 bricks, 9 figures and a great gift.
Mint brick state, ideal figure conditions (apart from mechanic figure
lacking chest marking and slightly damaged face), decals applied evenly,
instructions in good shape, unfortunately no box.. Engine works great and
will be shipped with batteries (separate) used to check it as of auction
date. This set is in really fine conditions, additionally if you find any
faults or missing bricks in it, I will be happy to supply any replacement
bricks I can from my private collection as far as possible.
The reserve price is low (well below Ebay bids on this item and below the
$139 RSP). Airmail shipping (7-14 days) to the US or Canada will come to $30
max (I will cover any extra). I will also insure the package and register it
if I can. Bidding from other countries absolutely welcome, shipping charges
will probably change.
Payment can be by Eurocheque, bankers draft, wire or cash (please check my
feedback and bid in confidence). Please note that cheque payments will take
a longer time to realise. It seems that money orders cannot be sent to
Poland from the US, so I cannot accept them.