 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1981
Re: Train set #3225 - new for sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 11:22:36 GMT

AFAIK you can still get this from S&H for 66.00

LG wrote:

Hi,

I want to sell the train set #3225 (Classic Train Cars).
The set is new, originally packed, box in excellent condition.
Set price including shipping in Europe is: $70
Set price including shipping to USA is: $77

If interested please let me know.

Best regards,
Guenther