 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1983
Re: Train set #3225 - new for sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 14:26:41 GMT

YOU ARE CORRECT SI...ER MA'AM!;-)  Good Luck, Guenther.

-John

Mookie wrote:

AFAIK you can still get this from S&H for 66.00

LG wrote:

Hi,

I want to sell the train set #3225 (Classic Train Cars).
The set is new, originally packed, box in excellent condition.
Set price including shipping in Europe is: $70
Set price including shipping to USA is: $77

If interested please let me know.

Best regards,
Guenther