 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17416 (-20)
  Brickmania Building Instructions DVD

A&M Productions is please to announce the re-release of the the famous BRICKMANIA Building Instructions CD now on DVD! We are the ONLY officially licensed distributor of this great product. The DVD includes everything the original CD. Cost is $12 (...) (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: BULK Trans-Clear Panel 1 x 2 x 2 - cheaper than ANYONE on bricklink!!

SOLD!! (...) (17 years ago, 13-May-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide/Free Shipping until May 15

(...) I'd like to add my two bits here-- This is an absolute must have addition for anyone who's got more than a passing fancy about LEGO. Gary has done a thorough job compiling all this information, and it shows in the final product. And yes--it (...) (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  BULK Trans-Clear Panel 1 x 2 x 2 - cheaper than ANYONE on bricklink!!

For sale Trans-Clear Panel 1 x 2 x 2 - (URL) Sold in multiples of 100 for $12 IE .12 cents each a total of 1000 are up for grabs. This is .03 cents cheaper than ANYBODY on bricklink .06 cents cheaper than anyone in the USA and less than half of the (...) (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide/Free Shipping until May 15

(...) WOW!! Thanks for the great reviews Matt!!! I've extended free shipping for the LEGO CD until May 15, in case anyone else is interested. (URL) total!! Just send me an EMAIL at istokg@earthlink.net And don't worry about the spam filter, I'll get (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: MIB # 6071 Forestmen's Crossing - $275

Hey all, I will continue to post about this set each month, reducing the price by $25 each month. Price does not include shipping. Scroll down a bit on the main page of my website for all the details including pictures: <<www.xenobuzz.com>> David (...) (17 years ago, 7-May-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Even more instructions to swap for Lego pirates! STAR WARS bonus!

Our first post for trading Star Wars instructions for pirates has been completed. Thanks to all that responded. Here's a little bonus to our other trade offer before we dump it on ebay......... .....all of the misc. assorted instructions listed (...) (17 years ago, 5-May-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide/Free Shipping until May 1

(...) This CD is absolutely incredible and a must have for every AFOL. If you have ever wondered about anything older, this has it. If you need a picture of something, this has it. Buy this CD, as I have, and have a reference you will use and enjoy (...) (17 years ago, 27-Apr-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Even more instructions to swap for Lego pirates & things!

We have a couple deals in the works for the first offer of Star Wars instructions so here is another group for your consideration. We have the following original used Lego instructions to trade for Lego Pirate minifigures. All are used and in good (...) (17 years ago, 24-Apr-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Star Wars instructions (35+) for trade.

We have a small pile of used Lego Star Wars original instructions for trade. (looking for some pirate minifigures/items) All in good to very condition. A few minor issues. (sure beats downloading/printing page after page) Doubles of some....... 7190 (...) (17 years ago, 23-Apr-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTS big lot of sets ASAP!

hi folks, i'm moving into a smaller place with my girlfriend and i'd love to get these sets to someone who can use them! i'd like to try and sell the whole lot before i entertain individual set offers. using bricklink's average current prices, it'd (...) (17 years ago, 21-Apr-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bionicle Book Collection For Sale

I have an extensive Bionicle book collection for sale as a single lot. Here is what is included: The entire Bionicle Adventures Series: (URL) 1-6 of the Bionicle Legends Series: (URL) Volume 1 (a pretty rare collection of the first 15 Bionicle (...) (17 years ago, 18-Apr-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Big batch of Bionicles - Visorak/Hordika/Rahaga/Vahki/Rahkshi

I have the following batch of items available if someone is looking to stock up for eBay for next season. 5 boxes of Visorak - 14 complete sets per box 6 boxes of Hordika - 14 complete sets per box 7 boxes of Rahaga - 39 complete sets per box 2 (...) (17 years ago, 18-Apr-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Nice Lego Sports Collection Cheap

Folks, I am selling my Lego Sports Collection. I would be amazed if you could ever find lower prices than those listed here: (URL) for looking. -- Thomas Main thomasmain@charter.net (17 years ago, 17-Apr-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Swap.....my built assorted sets for your pirate theme Lego.

We're getting to the end of our collection thinning and have the following items to swap for pirate ships.....minifigure....whatever. This post supercedes any previous list we have offered. All are built and 99.9% complete with instructions. Some (...) (17 years ago, 15-Apr-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Trade: My red garage door rails for your white

I have a bunch of these: [LDrawPart 4217:4] and these: [LDrawPart 4216:4] But I'd rather have white ones for the project I'm working on. I want at least 2 rails and 14-30 1x2 bricks. Anyone want to trade? Used is fine, but please no yellowed parts. (...) (17 years ago, 14-Apr-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  For trade train 7722

All the way from Europe. I have a 4.5V lego set 7722 for trade, in good condition, complete and with original instructions (and a few spare rails), no box. I'd like to trade it for about $75-$80 worth of new 9V stuff, Best would be a couple of 9V (...) (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Some anti-bley t-shirts left

If you missed the cool shirts that Bob Kojima made and was selling at BrickFest this year it is not too late to get them. (URL) As of this writing the following shirts in the following quantities are left: got bricks 4L 2XL bley sucks 2L 1XL (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.color, FTX) !!

  Brochure for 10183 Hobby Train

I'd like to buy or trade for several 10183 Hobby Train brochures/posters. Not the Instructions, but the fold-up brochure/poster that comes with the set. I'd like to have them mailed in a sturdy envelope like the kind photos would be mailed in to (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Star Wars (older) for Pirate theme. Ships for ships!

Hello! Once again we offer the following Lego items for trade for Pirate themed Lego. This time it is our Star Wars sets. All are currently built and sitting here, with instructions. (no boxes) 99.9% complete. There is a chance we may miss something (...) (18 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact