 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17407
17406  |  17408
Subject:
Star Wars instructions (35+) for trade.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 02:22:50 GMT

We have a small pile of used Lego Star Wars original instructions for trade.
(looking for some pirate minifigures/items)

All in good to very  condition. A few minor issues.
(sure beats downloading/printing page after page)
Doubles of some.......

7190
7186
7163
7140
7181
7184
7180
7151
7150
7180
7161
7171
7150
7151
7181
7127
7141
7115
7133
7143
7130
7128
7124
7166
7128
7131
7103
7144
7104
7134
7104
7155
7110
7134
7131
4486
4485
4484

Not looking for much out of these, may be just a bunch of common pirate
minifigs. Prefer to get rid of them all at once.

If a particular set is of interest to you please let us know and I'l give you a
better description of that one. Some are good, others are like new.

If no interest I'll dump them on ebay and pick up a bunch of minifigures on
Bricklink.

Thanks

Jeff