 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17408
17407  |  17409
Subject:
Even more instructions to swap for Lego pirates & things!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 23:03:42 GMT

We have a couple deals in the works for the first offer of Star Wars
instructions so here is another group for your consideration.

We have the following original used Lego instructions to trade for Lego Pirate
minifigures. All are used and in good to very good condition. No major issues
with any of them, they are just used. Some may have creases but they are
complete.

Looking to trade them in LARGE groups (or better all) for Pirate minifigures, 1
for 1.
(or assorted quantities of parts.....hats, weapons, torsos.....)

Sorry they are not in order.

527
6959
6562
6350
4940
6907/6909
6336
7134
4093
4705
6341
2532
1721
6483
6344
4288
6353
6889
4870
6761
6991
5975
6959
8444
4561
4549
4990
7317
4980
6441
8257
5978
2153
5958
9735
8250/8299
5976
8855
6348
6339
5976
7317
715
6969
5958
5978
6088
6346
2162
5521
6969
6398
6462
6983
6335
6939
6190
6339
6397
6558
6584
6175
6195
6451
6595
4012
7144
6551
6150/6159
6938/1737
8531
8532
6870
6861
6332
4561
8562
6340
6520
5956
7111
8215
6649
6639
6561
6455
8044
5925
1371
4950
6473
6575
483
6970  (creased and used but complete)

Make an offer on all. Not looking for blood for these, just something we can
use.

Prefer multiple trades due to shipping costs.
(offer to U.S. only for the same reason)

We have hundreds of online buy/sell/trade references available.

Thanks