 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17409
Re: Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide/Free Shipping until May 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 03:49:12 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
Hi folks,

In May shipping rates are going up.  So anyone who is interested in purchasing
one of my UNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDES on CD can get it for FREE
SHIPPING worldwide, total price $26.95.

Here's the link to my website:

http://www.geminisystems.net/lego/

EMAIL me at the site listed on the website, or EMAIL me at:

istokg@earthlink.net

The 1265 page CD has over 1700 images, including a few chapters that can be
downloaded for free.

The CD works on both MacIntosh and Microsoft PC platforms.

Only $26.95 in total until May 1!!

Cheers,
Gary Istok

This CD is absolutely incredible and a must have for every AFOL.  If you have
ever wondered about anything older, this has it.  If you need a picture of
something, this has it.  Buy this CD, as I have, and have a reference you will
use and enjoy for years to come.

-Matt :)