 Announcements / 3507
3506  |  3508
Subject:
Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide/Free Shipping until May 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:43:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi folks,

In May shipping rates are going up.  So anyone who is interested in purchasing
one of my UNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDES on CD can get it for FREE
SHIPPING worldwide, total price $26.95.

Here's the link to my website:

http://www.geminisystems.net/lego/

EMAIL me at the site listed on the website, or EMAIL me at:

istokg@earthlink.net

The 1265 page CD has over 1700 images, including a few chapters that can be
downloaded for free.

The CD works on both MacIntosh and Microsoft PC platforms.

Only $26.95 in total until May 1!!

Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S.  Order 2 CDs (one for a friend), and get 2 free (discontinued) MINT Cypress
trees (value $26.00).  Order 3 CDs (2 for other friends), and get a free 1963-65
NEAR-MINT 1:87 metal wheel car, a blue #267 VW Limousine (value $60.00).
Supplies are limited!