 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17402
17401  |  17403
Subject:
Swap.....my built assorted sets for your pirate theme Lego.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 23:36:32 GMT

We're getting to the end of our collection thinning and have the following items
to swap for pirate ships.....minifigures.....whatever.

This post supercedes any previous list we have offered.

All are built and 99.9% complete with instructions.
Some Star Wars included in the list.

8000
8001
8007
8008
7106
7180
7171  (MOS ESPA PODRACE)
7141 (2)
7186 (Wattos Junkyard......one of my favorites)

6943
5918
6903
6905
6837
2965
6818
6836
6829
6900/6999
5928
5988
5978
6977
6919
6969
6975
6915

Not looking for blood out of any of this so just make a trade offer if you have
any pirate stuff.

(otherwise it will all hit ebay next weekend and I'll head back to Bricklink)

Thanks