 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16946 (-20)
  25% OFF Sale @ Troys Surplus LEGO

H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N ! I have just marked all LEGO items in my store at a 25% off discount! This includes sets, parts, minifigs, instructions and gear! Sale will last until Halloween or until I get buried in orders, so don't hesitate! :-D (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bricklink Sale

I have just upped the sale to 30-40% off everything. Many rare hard to find items, custom minifigures, in a variety of themes many now at the lowest price available. I am not sure how to make these items any more desirable with out giving them away. (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Autumn Sale: Sets 10%, Instructions 5%, ALL items repriced

I've put my sets on 10% sale and all instructions on a 5%. I'm resorting all my parts and are adding on a daily basis the new priced items. Check if there's something for you! (URL) hunting! Ahoy, Daan Bargerbos (owner of the BrickLink Store) The (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bricklink Sale

I have just loaded many rare and great items on Bricklink. All the prices are set at or below the average price. Everything in the store is an additional 25% off which means many of these rare items are the lowest priced on BL. Whether you are into (...) (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Major set inventory reduction sale

Some sets up to 50% off...all marked down substantially. If you see anything that peaks your interest you can contact me here: bricktown1@hotmail.com You can see my Bricklink feedback here: (URL) are for each set, Quantity available is in (), sw (...) (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: DUPLO Promotional Bricks for sale

I've added these to my new bricklink store... DUPLO Promotional bricks for sale Duplo "Soccer Summer 2000" Promotional Brick - 4 available. Duplo "Lego Systems Inc. Open Day Saturday, June 24, 1995" Promotional Brick - 2 available. All bricks used (...) (19 years ago, 22-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: army of battle droids

A certain kid I know (the son of the owner of my favorite Chinese restaurant) is an avid LEGO Star Wars fan and wants to build up an army of battle droids. Anyone want to let go of a few for a reasonable price? Or any referrals to buy them would be (...) (19 years ago, 20-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  DUPLO Promotional Bricks for sale

I have a few DUPLO Promotional bricks for sale. Check out my folder at: (URL) (19 years ago, 20-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Mindstorm parts for minifigs & misc. (part #2)

Hello Due to popular demand I have taken better photos of the items that we would like to trade for assorted minifigs, castle parts or pirate theme Lego. First is the 2.0 brick, Scout brick, tower, 3 motors, 3 touch sensors, light sensor, assorted (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Correction! Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote: (snip) (...) Sorry gang, the link to ME Models did not work, so here it is correctly - www.me-models.com or (URL) here> (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!

Hi all, BrickJournal #2 is now available for download at (URL) This issue's theme is Mecha, with interviews with Bryce McGlone and Jeff Ranjo. There's also a couple of how-tos by Adam Silcott and Soren Roberts. There's more interviews and (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX) !!

  15% off storewide and Viking creatures added

I like the Viking figs but am not big on the critters so here are the wolves and dragons and wyverns and such (each comes with the set instructions) for sale individually: (URL) Also running 15% off storewide probably through October. Thanks for (...) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Misc. Mindstorm parts for Minifigures! (or castle parts) Photos

(...) Here's a thought, as a kit, it might be worth your while to see if the set is complete. It might require a partial disassembly of that structure<<< Yup, you're right. Although there is a Ultimate Builders CD I cannot find the Robotics (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Misc. Mindstorm parts for Minifigures! (or castle parts) Photos

Here's a thought, as a kit, it might be worth your while to see if the set is complete. It might require a partial disassembly of that structure the Mindstorms control unit is in but as long as you can see what you'd expect to find in a similar kit, (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Misc. Mindstorm parts for Minifigures! (or castle parts) Photos

As I am not sure of how complete this set is, it's kinda hard to place any kind of value on it. To me it is of little as we do not have any other MindStorm stuff. The only thing I can use for a value is Bricklink and it shows the 2 computer things (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Misc. Mindstorm parts for Minifigures! (or castle parts) Photos

(...) Jeff, I think you'll get better and faster responses if you can give everyone some idea of what your minimum acceptable offer might be -- for example, how many minifigures. Also, you can take the weight of all this WAY down if you just remove (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Misc. Mindstorm parts for Minifigures! (or castle parts) Photos

Here are a couple photos of the MindStorms items that we are offering for trade........ (URL) #1 shows a box with a bunch of misc. items in it. Gears, beams, tires & wheels, wires, a controller box thingy, touch sensors and more. (URL) #2 shows (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Misc. Mindstorm parts for Minifigures! (or castle parts)

Hello We got some misc. Mindstorm items in a collection of Lego and would like to trade them for assorted/used complete Minifigs. Not sure of exactly what there/it is but it looks like it's all in really nice/lightly used shape. I'll get a few (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LEGO-Sale-page updated

Dear LEGO-friends! After a long time it is time to contact you again. Today I have updated my LEGO-Sale-page (URL) with many very interesting LEGO-sets - focus on SPACE. It's now time to buy for being in time for X-mas. SPACE-SECTION: (URL) have (...) (19 years ago, 9-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Discount sets available at my Bricklink store

(...) Well, someone bought out my stock of Lego sets, minus the Bionicle sets I have for sale. So, I have put a deep discount on the remaining Bionicle sets. Check them ot, a great collection at a small price: (URL) Main main@appstate.edu (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact