 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16933
Re: Misc. Mindstorm parts for Minifigures! (or castle parts) Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 23:15:32 GMT

Here's a thought, as a kit, it might be worth your while to see if the set
is complete.  It might require a partial disassembly of that structure the
Mindstorms control unit is in but as long as you can see what you'd expect
to find in a similar kit, anything extra that has been added is just a
bonus.

I do agree that the 2 computer things have a bit of value themselves, but
then the sets are expensive to begin with, anyone parting these would
obviously want a large return on their investment for them.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"Jeff Reuland" <texmexsu1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
As I am not sure of how complete this set is, it's kinda hard to place any
kind
of value on it.
To me it is of little as we do not have any other MindStorm stuff.

The only thing I can use for a value is Bricklink and it shows the 2
computer
things alone as about $85.00.

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/LegoMS3.jpg

Would trying to get 100 assorted minifigs for all of it be too much or too
little???

Prefer to trade it rather than trying put a price on it all.

(I would probably just list it on ebay and let it go for whatever it
brings)

Any offers???