 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16931
Re: Misc. Mindstorm parts for Minifigures! (or castle parts) Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:45:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jeff Reuland wrote:
Here are a couple photos of the MindStorms items that we are offering for
trade........

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/LegoMS1.jpg

Photo #1 shows a box with a bunch of misc. items in it. Gears, beams, tires &
wheels, wires, a controller box thingy, touch sensors and more.

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/LegoMS2.jpg

Photo #2 shows something, not sure of what it is. You push the on button and
then run and stuff happens. Motors run and gears turn.
Lots of parts just not sure what the intent of them is.

Due to the weight I would prefer to trade with someone in the US.
Also would like to not ship the box, just all the parts.

Looking for minifigs, castle parts, pirate items. (ships & figures)

Used ok, just no real junk please.

As time permits I'll take a few more photos of the MindStorm items.

Thanks

Jeff,

I think you'll get better and faster responses if you can give everyone some
idea of what your minimum acceptable offer might be -- for example, how many
minifigures.

Also, you can take the weight of all this WAY down if you just remove the
batteries from the Scout (big blue brick) and the RCX (yellow brick built into
the middle of the second picture).  I can's see anyone being excited about
paying to get 12 used AA batteries shipped to them....