 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16934
Re: Misc. Mindstorm parts for Minifigures! (or castle parts) Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 14:11:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:
Here's a thought, as a kit, it might be worth your while to see if the set
is complete.  It might require a partial disassembly of that structure<<<

Yup, you're right. Although there is a Ultimate Builders CD I cannot find the
Robotics Invention 2.0  CD so I guess it would only be good for spare/extra
parts unless you can get the CD seperate. Whomever is interested would probably
disassemble the "thing" anyway. I will take it apart and at least get a few
better photos of what we have to offer.

As this is part of a large collection we purchased I may find a few more items
to include as we sort it out.

Thanks

Jeff