 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16938
16937  |  16939
Subject:
Mindstorm parts for minifigs & misc. (part #2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:46:22 GMT

Hello

Due to popular demand I have taken better photos of the items that we would like
to trade for assorted minifigs, castle parts or pirate theme Lego.

First is the 2.0 brick, Scout brick, tower, 3 motors, 3 touch sensors, light
sensor, assorted wires.....
http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/Mind1.jpg

Photo #2 shows the gears.....
http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/Mind2.jpg

Photo #3 shows a lot of assorted beams....
http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/Mind3.jpg

Photo #4 shows connecters, tires & wheels, other little goodies....
http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/Mind4.jpg

Photo #5 shows a few hundred more assorted parts...
http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/Mind5.jpg

Also included (but not shown) will be 2 Robotics Discovery Set books, #1 Bug
Book, #2 Alarm book, and a Ultimate Builders CD.

Note that no items are shown more than once. Box will not be shipped.
(due to weight & time prefer to ship in U.S. only please)

Last chance before it goes!

Thanks

Jeff