 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16943
16942  |  16944
Subject:
Bricklink Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:05:07 GMT

I have just loaded many rare and great items on Bricklink.  All the prices are
set at or below the average price.  Everything in the store is an additional 25%
off which means many of these rare items are the lowest priced on BL.  Whether
you are into castle, space, pirate, Bionicle, Legoland classic items or just
rare parts you will find something.

I also have a free shipping offer for big spenders.  Keep an eye out as I will
be adding items until I have sold off enough to get some new windows for my
house.  If you have a special part request let me know via PM and I will attempt
to accommodate you.  List the part you want (with BL #) the price you would like
to pay (be reasonable) and be sure to include your BL id in the request.

Thanks for looking, and helping me get new windows!

Store
The Armor Shop http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=dolvos
-Dan