 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16706 (-20)
  4502 X-wing Fighter x 10 for $35.00 ea.

I have a bunch of discount 4502 X-wing Fighters in my Bricklink shop. Check it out: (URL) each plus shipping. I ask that international buyers do not buy unless the quantity is greater than 3. Thank you. -- Thomas Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  8779 1 x 2 Brick Color?

Can anyone clarify the color of five 1 x 2 bricks in the 8779 Grand Tournament kit? The peeron inventory shows them as light blue (the same as the 2 x 2 x 3 bricks from 4400). The Bricklink inventory shows them as medium blue. Any clarification is (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Help me get rid of some of my inventory!

First up, please be sure to read the terms & conditions of my store, Far North Bricks. Also please note that some of the used torsos may be more faded or scratched than the others, however, if you want to enquire about a particular torso I'm more (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  50% off sale continues in my BrickLink store - ABTF USA

(...) Store minimum is now $4. My store wide sale (50% off ALL things) continues. I will be setting the BrickLink AutoSpam Talk (B.L.A.S.T.) filter to "ON" for the next 7 days so expect a sales annoucement from me every half hour in this newsgroup (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WANTED: Lego 6392 Airport JET ONLY!!!!!!!!

Hello! Does anyone have this airplane that they would like to sell? Any help would be great. Thanks a lot! :-) Brendan Duck360198@aol.com (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: trading

(...) That would be better suited to market.theory than .general, at least in my opinion. (...) I find trades to be a fair bit of work and I find myself doing them less and less. The advent of automation at sites to aid buying and selling tilts it (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: trading

(...) This was not for trading, but rarther the discussion of trades or not. Therefore I see, that it can be here as "general discussion". So: great to hear that you like them too! S (20 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Pyrite's Liquidation

Hello Everyone! Yes we are still liquidating! We will probably not be doing another round of discounts for a few more days. That should give us a chance to get caught up with shipping, preventing us from getting completely buried. We are packing as (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: trading

(...) Trading is great! But this is OFF TOPIC for .general. Please confine it to a .market group, thanks... (20 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: trading

"Master Blobicus" <Cartmandude@cox.net> wrote in message news:I91K2p.qr5@lugnet.com... (...) would (...) instructions have (...) snipped Sorry, I do not have those items not interest in what you have. But I am happy to see other people looking for (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lego Pneumatics

(...) I would just buy a bunch of 8455 Backhoes: (URL) set gives you the best bang for your buck. Unfontunatly it's more than $70.00. -Orion (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.robotics)

  Lego Pneumatics

I am looking for large quantities of large pneumatic cylinders (up to 6); I have already tried Bricklink and Ebay and am rather wary of international shipping (due to costs and having to cange dollars into other currency). On Bricklink most stores (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.robotics)

  Parts for old 12V train motor (Set #7865)

Hi. I recently split open one of my red 12v train motors and I need the following motor parts to get it runnable again. One brush and brush spring (from side B of the motor, I guess the brushes on each side is identical, but I'm not sure). Also I (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BUYING STICKERS FOR 5581

Hi If you have the stickers for set 5581 and are willing to sell them contact me my email is legohead6@shaw.ca Matt (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  All items now 50% off in my BrickLink store - ABTF USA

(...) Now all parts, sets and unsorted lots are 50% off. Thanks, Bob (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Liquidation of Pyrite's Inventory on Bricklink

(...) The next round of cuts has been completed. Trans parts have all been reduced...several trans colors are down to half off including the trans dark orange 1x1 slopes. Chrome gold and medium blue have also been cut further. All technic is half (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted Brick 1 x 4 without Center Studs

Hi to all! I need 18 NEW Trans-White (clear) Brick 1 x 4 without Center Studs (2 URLs) If you have them (or at least more than 50%), please write me!!!! I need them for a running project! Thanks, Luca (URL) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Sale: all parts & sets in my BrickLink store are up to 40% off

Everything is on sale in A Brick Too Far USA: (URL) parts are 40% off - all sets and minifigs and remaining bulk unsorted lots are reduced as well. Only Paypal (NO credit cards tho) is accepted; U.S. shipping only; and store minimum is $5. Thanks, (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Liquidation of Pyrite's Inventory on Bricklink

Hello Everyone! We are looking to liquidate our inventory. I am being led in another direction, and Brett doesn't have the kind of time this business requires 2/3 of the year with his new business. I am going to be working towards opening a ranch up (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Boxed-Space-SW-Complete collection for sale!

(...) Replying to myself... Got no public replies to this but just enough private ones to land a sale. Just figured I'd let anyone potentially interested know that this collection is officially sold as of today, and removed from my house. As of (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact